Permission for Chinesify

Moderator: Moderatoren

4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
wqt0806
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

We, a huge group of TES4 fans from Chinese speaking countriees\districts are waiting for this fabulous MOD quite long time.Some are approximately 4 years like me :)
I come from one of the Chinese Player forums, and willing to translate Nehrim into Chinese(we have a group). Can we do that? In addition, can we change the voice files for localization(I'm not sure if we will do this great job XD ).

one more question,
::here are 3 files in the load list of Nehrim, is the 'Nehrim*English.esp' only works for language display function which means original Nehrim(DE edition)only have 2 of them?

highest respect to Nehrim Team!!!
Hollwie
Schurke
Schurke

To answer your Questions:
The German Nehrim does have the Nehrim.esm and the Nehrim.esp, nothing else, the Nehrimenglish.esp is just for the Subtitles ;)
Well for the Translation question:
Arandor hat geschrieben:
You may translate Nehrim in any language you want ;)
You can also see the full conversation here ;)
Edit: Replacing the voices isn't always a great idea because the German voices of Nehrim were performed by a Professional Voice acting Team of 56 Voice Actors from a Recording studio of Berlin, and I think the most Voice recordings of Free2play mods/games aren't that great
It lies in your decision, maybe you can bring out a Chinese subbed version and later on a Chinese dubbed version
I mean I mostly watch Animes with Japanese language and English subs because I like the voice acting more ;)
wqt0806
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

THX for answer my questions~~~ I've saw that conversation, why I ask again just to show the respect to the team~ :P
wqt0806
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Our group have an addition plan that we want to link Nehrim world to original TES4 world. We do know it is a possibility, but we don't know how hard it is. What special technics we need if we run the combination program?

Nehrim have its owe plot, and it is hard to link with original, I mean the start of two game(yes, Nehrim is an individual game as I think) may conflict. I must be the bigest barrier in combination.Also, I may cut alot of parts from both Nehrim & TES4.

If it is done, TES4 may have endless expansion :idea:
4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1