Appreciation Thread!!

Moderator: Moderatoren

69 Beiträge Seite 3 von 7
Invigilator
Bettler
Bettler

This is definitely the best singleplayer mod ever created. Never thought projects on this scale could actually be completed and so well done as Nehrim is.

The devs behind Nehrim are definitely more talented than 90% of the paid developers out there, at least. Hopefully they can get jobs with a legendary RPG developer.

Also, someone in this thread earlier mentioned a "glider ride", did I miss something? Never saw anything like that in the main quest, is it a sidequest?

Did everyone else notice the awesome homage to Moria and Balin's Tomb from Lord of the Rings? Jumping over those crumbling stone staircases in the lava filled underground pit, I thought "damn, looks a lot like Moria." Then after going into the Tomb of the dwarven king, the resemblance was unmistakable, even the skeletons with their helmets holding the books looked exactly like in the movies, and the bucket that Pippin dropped down the well was there right beside it.
TheHawk
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler

Hi.
Also, someone in this thread earlier mentioned a "glider ride",
Sounds like you missed a biggish side-quest. Glider was somewhere in a quest was from Gervasius (? think that was name) in Erothin.
Mitro
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler
Danksagung erhalten: 9 Mal

Invigilator hat geschrieben:
Did everyone else notice the awesome homage to Moria and Balin's Tomb from Lord of the Rings? Jumping over those crumbling stone staircases in the lava filled underground pit, I thought "damn, looks a lot like Moria." Then after going into the Tomb of the dwarven king, the resemblance was unmistakable, even the skeletons with their helmets holding the books looked exactly like in the movies, and the bucket that Pippin dropped down the well was there right beside it.
Since it's obvious yes I noticed it and other people did too.. ;)
There is also a notice nearby that says: "Gandalf was here" (or something like that) :mrgreen:
evercharmer
Schurke
Schurke

I've absolutely fallen in love with this game, and to describe the place it now has in my heart is impossible, really. It's now my favorite game, and I've played quite a few amazing games.
Godart32
Bettler
Bettler

God damn i just finished the MQ and it was amazing, the dungeon are cool, the musics are awesome, the environments are beautiful...
But :
[+]
I felt cheated at the end of the main quest, why making a love interest if you have no time to develop any relationship with him/her ? Since the only time you could spend time with Kim was while waiting for Callisto to find how to infiltrate the temple, a more developed relationship would have been more more better ( i still cried like a bitch ). On a whole the ending seem a bit rushed.

Now i read that Nerhim is still a WIP, so maybe we could see an extended MQ or some side quest related to that.

Anyway, good fucking job to everyone who worked on Nerhim, only really awesome games with an awesome story make me cry of frustration at the end, so i hope to live new adventures in the world of Nerhim in the future.
einnashe
Stadtwache
Stadtwache
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Invigilator hat geschrieben:
I'll confess, the first thing I tried in that room was throwing stuff down the well, not blowing the horn.
Casper
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat
Danksagung erhalten: 6 Mal

anything i would say about this mod has already been stated in the previous posts in this thread. so i'll simply say, i enjoyed nehrim intensely. it's the best TC i have ever had the privilege to play. and, i can't even think of anything negative to say about it. in most games & mods there are at least a few little (sometimes not so little) quarks that annoy me or detract from the overall enjoyment factor. nehrim is the only one i can't really find anything to complain about. so, well... thanks.
Maigrets
Schurke
Schurke

As Casper said pretty much everything has been said that I would have added. I bought Oblivion on the day it was released here and have been playing it up until around eight months ago (or more) when it lost most of it's appeal for me. Too many things that could have been and shouldn't have been even with my very heavily modded game.

Then along comes Nehrim. I'm a big Gothic fan and this TC with it's hand placed "everything" and great story, beautiful music and dedicated attention to detail is the only reason I still have OB installed. Nehrim is stable and crashes less than Oblivion, in fact I haven't had more than one or two crashes and I've played it for many hours. I'm even going to the extent of converting every mod I like that I possibly can (armour, weapons, horses and more for personal use) so I can use it in Nehrim and have made one mod and will be doing a few more.

As far as I'm concerned Nehrim is a masterpiece and I hope when TES V is released Bethesda have learned a few things from all the modders who made Oblivion the game it is today.

Thanks to team Nehrim for an epic game. :)
Ganni
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

I just stumbled on this TC from moddb and needless to say I'm speechless at what I'm seeing (and downloading hehe). By judging from the screenshots I already like what I see and can tell this is gonna be a long night ;)

Would also like to say GREAT JOB to everyone who worked on this beauty. Keep up the good work.

All I want to add now is THANK YOU. :-)

- Ganni
letspoint
Bettler
Bettler

Not sure what to say other than thank you.

Thank you

-Letspoint
69 Beiträge Seite 3 von 7