[Poll] Official Erothin Alteration

Moderator: Moderatoren

15 Beiträge Seite 2 von 2

Should Erothin be put in its own area/Worldspace or not?

Umfrage endete am 24.12.2010 14:47

8%
Yes, i think a seperate area for the city would be better, because:
92%
No, i think an open city would be better, because:

Abstimmungen insgesamt: 12

Szoreny
Gauner
Gauner

Perhaps the team could work on optimizing what's already there. Nehrim's open cities are one of the many aspects that distinguishes it from Oblivion, and it would be a shame to cop out with just this one city. I haven't completed the MQ yet, but so far SureAI hasn't asked me to do anything too active in Erothim, even the liberation was playable and fairly interior-centric. If there was a lot of combat in the city''s streets, I might be in favor of making it a seperate worldspace. As it is, just wandering around can be done at 10fps without serious issue.

I believe your mod just needs to wait until the hardware installed over the majority of your player-base there catches up to it.

In the meantime less drastic measures that will take pressure off the engine may be a good idea, if they exist.
Godart32
Bettler
Bettler

Finish the dungeon/quests first.
wqt0806
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

A old one with a new one(it can add alot of story in it :lol: ) and the new Erothin may required quests or have some special entry requriements or limits to get in.
ibbeebee
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Yes I'm with the open city to . The closed cities in Oblivion were one of the first things I wanted to get rid of.

As well there are other things I would like to see in Nehrim first. My number one is a way to raise the difficulty.
I have been harping on for some time about the speed of level up & would love to be able to slow it down , but I seem to be one a one man crusade ,as no one has shown the slightest interest Beebee
himmelslicht
Schicksalsbote
Schicksalsbote
Danksagung erhalten: 4 Mal

Discussion closed.
Its been decided, there will be no changes to Erothin.
Thanks to everyone who shared theyre opinion here.
15 Beiträge Seite 2 von 2