Nehrim Wiki project- join us please!

Moderator: Moderatoren

520 Beiträge Seite 42 von 52
electrosheep
Krieger
Krieger

It seems like the wiki goes nuts half the time. Is this just me? Here's what I'm talking about:
Untitled3.png
Untitled2.png
Untitled.png
electrosheep
Krieger
Krieger

While trying to edit in Google Chrome:
Untitled4.png
While trying to edit in Firefox:
Untitled5.png
Garnet
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 8 Mal

It happens to me also. but it must be wikia lag. Firefox is more susceptible to this lag, and then switch to Chrome, and installed Opera too. Reloading the page can help sometimes, but you loose your edits. If you can get the source mode, try to copy yours edits in notepad, go back to page and try edit again. Good to know that my PC is not cursed. :mrgreen:
kassandra
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 7 Mal

Wow, I have some problems with photos not loading on pages, but it never was that bad. I used to have wikia extremely laggy only, but switched to Google chrome and now I encountered no such serious problems.
electrosheep
Krieger
Krieger

I think it's wikia itself. They need to clean up some code, I think. I went to another wikia website, and it was the same thing.
electrosheep
Krieger
Krieger

Here's another. I scrutinized the Creature editor IDs. Now they should be perfect.
NehrimEnglish.zip
(1.92 MiB) 138-mal heruntergeladen
From now on, I'm not going to create a new reply every time I post one of these. I'm just going to edit this post.
electrosheep
Krieger
Krieger

A quick question

In the quest "The Path of the Gifted" the wiki says "to the north (N) - a Locked Gate. While approaching the gate your quest log will update stating that the only door towards the exit is locked"

I was playing the game, and no such log update happened. I even checked the construction set, and no update to that effect was to be found.

Does anyone know what's going on?
kassandra
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 7 Mal

Well, now I have some doubts. I was pretty sure there WAS a message, but not sure if that appeared in the quest log. Are you sure you had no message?
I edited and removed the part about updating the quest log. As Garnet says, what is not in the CS, does not exist:P
Thanks for pointing out the mistake :)
electrosheep
Krieger
Krieger

Yes, I'm positive there was no message. Could it be a change in the newer version of Nehrim, though?
Garnet
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 8 Mal

As Garnet says, what is not in the CS, does not exist:P
Is not always so, there can be always some unknown factors and I'm not a CS guru.
UESP says:
The information available in the CS generally provides the most accurate data about the game. Almost every Oblivion article on this site relies extensively on data taken from the CS.

However, there are a limited number of cases where the data visible in the CS is not accurate, i.e., it does not correspond to the values visible in game when using the Console. This generally occurs because the data is overridden by automatically calculated values.
So you can always replay the quest from a earlier save or with console SetStageMQ04 5 (you can't backward the quest). :)
520 Beiträge Seite 42 von 52