Mods for Nehrim

Moderator: Moderatoren

58 Beiträge Seite 1 von 6
GKalian
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Well, Nehrim is made on Oblivion's platform so, we can make mods. I just did convertion for Nehrim - Xenius Race Compilation.

Bild Bild Bild

Main files
Nehrim .esp

Hope, you'd like it.

P.S. Maybe someone else did something?
I can try to make some smalll requests, by the way. Only clothes/armor/weapon.
Geronimou
Stadtwache
Stadtwache

That's cool! And is it possible to make questmods to nehrim? I'm not asking you to make one, just asking is it possible. And, by the way, cool race you made!
f3N3k
Magier
Magier

Geronimou hat geschrieben:
That's cool! And is it possible to make questmods to nehrim? I'm not asking you to make one, just asking is it possible. And, by the way, cool race you made!
Of course it is. Just like Oblivion, Nehrim is a Master File you can add stuff to by making .esp's .
Hence there shouldn't be andy problem designing any kind of mod for Nehrim that has been made for Oblivion.
ReymasofAshborne
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

This is great news!

Additionally, would current oblivion visual mods like texture packs and water improvements. work with Nehrim, or would they have to be made from scratch?
Geronimou
Stadtwache
Stadtwache

Can I make these mods with Construction Set? Though I'm not a much of a mod maker...
f3N3k
Magier
Magier

ReymasofAshborne hat geschrieben:
This is great news!

Additionally, would current oblivion visual mods like texture packs and water improvements. work with Nehrim, or would they have to be made from scratch?
Since texture mods do nothing but replace texture files they ought to work with Nehrim. Whether the textures they replace are used to a degree that would make that much of a difference is something else...
GKalian
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

You can install HGEC or TFF or Robert or another body replacer without problem, also you can install replacers for clothes and armor for your body. I just did it, all is quite okey.

P.S. Well, I'm waiting for localisation, so I'm planning to make some converts for Nehrim. Yeah.
alex2avs
Bettler
Bettler

I think many will let Oblivion alone and just make mods for Nehrim.
I started a translation mod(so far Plants/Flora and doors) myself , until the official one is out.
Maigrets
Schurke
Schurke

GKalian hat geschrieben:
You can install HGEC or TFF or Robert or another body replacer without problem, also you can install replacers for clothes and armor for your body. I just did it, all is quite okey.

P.S. Well, I'm waiting for localisation, so I'm planning to make some converts for Nehrim. Yeah.
Good news. I'll be installing HGEC and Robert's Male Replacer myself then.

I'll also more than likely be making some animal companions like I did for Oblivion if anyone is interested. Otherwise I'll have my own critter companions as I don't use any others. :)
einnashe
Stadtwache
Stadtwache
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Maigrets hat geschrieben:
I'll also more than likely be making some animal companions like I did for Oblivion if anyone is interested. Otherwise I'll have my own critter companions as I don't use any others. :)
I might try to make a CM Partners-esque companion framework. The wilderness in Nehrim feels remote and isolating enough that it might be fun to have somebody to get lost with.
58 Beiträge Seite 1 von 6