Mod conversion requests

Moderator: Moderatoren

106 Beiträge Seite 5 von 11
Topken
Krieger
Krieger
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Ok I asked for it to be translated over int he German section. Lets Hope it doesn't take them to long to get it done. Apparently they wanted to translate it but forgot about it.
blink
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister

This may have been mentioned but I would like to see someone convert DarN's DarnifiedUI mod and make it playable for Nehrim. That is a great hud mod. I wish I had the skills to do it but I wouldn't even know where to begin really.
TheHawk
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler

Hi.
like to see someone convert DarN's DarnifiedUI mod
Could not agree more. I used the Darkuid on Oblivion, but seeing what gets installed and the xml coding, it would take a hell of a modder to convert it over. But heres hoping :roll:
grhluna
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

akatosh mount
carcernus prison
side's sailing ships <--- totally awesome
with some safe water mod /borderless
some companion mod advanced is a good one
mammoth mount........ petshop..crowded roads/immersive travelers
lot of things u can add really
personally i like side's sailing ships a lot with some safe water mod so u can sail around
some companion mod
the prison is nice too
i dont care so much about the rest
there was also a transparant window/light weather mod combined but that one was a big hassle
to install
it would be nice to have companion and some prison mod, and the ability to sail around!!
i cant wait for elder scrolls V you would htink they will use some sort of new engine
maybe they will improve the faces etc, the nps
i always thought this to be elder scrolls biggest flaw the pancake faces
evercharmer
Schurke
Schurke

I think it would be a good idea if we could get some COBL things working. Obviously not everything, as we already have luggage, and the lore books wouldn't make any sense, same with races, etc. Mainly, I'm thinking the alchemy sorter and some of the new foodstuffs.
grhluna
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

i got like half of oblivion locked up in my underground prison-torture complex
i got them all locked up in the tiniest cells they are slumbering there in darkness
sometimes they turn pale and change into deranged and u hear em talking and cryin to the walls
everybody thinks im just a sailor with his crew!
its great to check on them after work
Freyrey
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Hi, I have a request pls

Sombody can to convert me the "Unique Componion" Mod for Nehrim ? (http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/search.php)

I had try the tuto to replace .esp of oblivion into nehrim but it doesn't work and it"s very hard to succesfull a working version.
I'm not a modder and it was my first experience... and i crashed my nehrim installer... i had to reinstall nehrim lol

Thanks if a guy take care of my post.

Escuse my bad english language, I'm a french guy

Thank you you

Frey
ibbeebee
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister

I second this one I tried just using the hud but cant seem to get it work. Brimbek has made a patch for Nehrim to change the dialog and subtitles to DarN UI-style. This adds the groovy black fader box and white text to dialog and subtitles. It also changes the dialog list to use DarN's smaller list. Screenshots:

http://i275.photobuc...C/Nehrim-04.jpg
http://i275.photobuc...C/Nehrim-01.jpg
& u can download it http://www.tesnexus....le.php?id=35261
I have turned on the Darns filmstrip bars & now have the black bars top & bottom but I still cant get the other Hud elements to work. I can add the XML files to the Menus folder but not sure what I need to add to the textures folder but I will keep working on it BB
ibbeebee
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister

evercharmer hat geschrieben:
I think it would be a good idea if we could get some COBL things working. Obviously not everything, as we already have luggage, and the lore books wouldn't make any sense, same with races, etc. Mainly, I'm thinking the alchemy sorter and some of the new foodstuffs.
yes it would be very good & we might be able to use the shader plugin as well I think it needs COBL to work BB
xikux
Bettler
Bettler

Has "Actors in Charge" already been converted? I tried to convert it myself, but I just can't get anything out of it.

Could someone do it for me?
106 Beiträge Seite 5 von 11