Wolfhound's Beta mod (Plant Harvesting)

Moderator: Moderatoren

3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
crpgnut
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter

I have a mod for Nehrim that allows you to equip a scythe and use it to automatically harvest nearby plants. I don't see a thread topic about it, so I thought I'd at least make everyone aware of the beta: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=35074

Note that this mod is beta, but I've personally had no troubles with it and I've used it for about a week.

Here is the Readme:

A mod for harvesting in Nehrim.
Requires OBSE v18.
Requires Nehrim, obviously :o)

This is a BETA version - not for general release, uploaded here for beta testers to check out.

If you're really gagging for a harvest mod in Nehrim, and you're happy to try out a mod that's only been tested on one pc (mine), well then go ahead and download it at your own risk. It works fine for me, but I can't guarantee it's bug-free. Yet.

This version only has the core harvesting functionality, and is not ready to unleash on an unsuspecting public. You have been warned!

Once I get confirmation from a couple of testers that it doesn't blow their PCs up or anything, and that it actually works for them, I'll throw it open for general beta test use.

Details in Readme in zip and under Options\View Readme thataway -->
TheHawk
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler

Hi
Thanks for the heads up. Great mod. Just what I was looking for.
ibbeebee
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Hi Wolf hound still working fine for me. Iv'e had no issues yet Beebee
Still working fine for me on 13/11/10
3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1