Underworld Armor

Moderator: Moderatoren

6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Meren
Krieger
Krieger

Noticed this one over on the Nexus.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=34958

Nice armor but, hope you've got lots of gold.
TheHawk
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler

Hi
Just downloaded, along with Kires Black Leather and Babs Hentai Snowdress.
Thinking might give them some enchantments and place at the end of some quests- maybe Zerobilion. Give me added Incentive to do the quest again.
Meren
Krieger
Krieger

Hi Hawk

Sinblood made some better textures for it, well worth getting.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=26055
TheHawk
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler

Hi
Cheers for update.
Do not know what type of armour clothes on your character you might like.
Unfortunateley or vice a versa, because I'm trying to learn modding but mostly textures etc (trying to build a template and repaint (not bio_organically but more Hentai) one of my characters) I have had to in the end settle for HGEC body and stock_clothes (adult). Although I much preferred a body mesh by PSG, but not finished and too much clipping. Also I really did prefer less flesh showing, does not really matter since I play in 3rd person.

I had some esp's done for some more armour but need too recheck as they seem to have spawned in areas not supposed to have.
Saying that, when I know they are good (here some pics of my new freckled elf with some), if you like I'll upload. Although I would most likely put them in hard to get to places!!!!
Apologies these are quite low quality batch conversion pics.
Arryns_drow
Arynns_drow.jpg Arryns_drow
Vampire_Hunter
Vampire_hunter.jpg Vampirer_Hunter
Kires_black_leather
Kire.jpg Kires_black_leather
Also, if you see any more decent armour on your travels please let me know. If it fits the body mesh I use or not, maybe one day I might learn Blender good enough to alter them.
Meren
Krieger
Krieger

TheHawk
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler

Hi.

None of these are my armour, all on TesNexus (if I could do stuff like that, I could be back in work tomorrow). Just redoing esp's. Found a few bugs and some more armour to redo esps for. Soon as 100% (or close enough) sure, I'll upload esp's.
6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1