Poll: Body Types

Moderator: Moderatoren

13 Beiträge Seite 1 von 2

What type of body type have you installed/playing with?

Umfrage endete am 09.12.2010 22:51

27%
HGEC
9%
BAB
Keine Stimmen
Roberts Female
9%
Roberts Male
9%
TGND
Keine Stimmen
FF
9%
Growlfs
36%
None (stock body)

Abstimmungen insgesamt: 11

TheHawk
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler

Hi.
I'm interested in what body types people may have installed/ playing with and if possible a reason why.
Considering uploading the armour/clothing ESP's I have already changed to Nehrim, so would be interested in how many might be using the same sort of set-ups I have.
Casper
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat
Danksagung erhalten: 6 Mal

i typically use HGEC in oblivion. in nehrim i use the stock body; however, if someone creates a HGEC total clothing/armor replacer i'll use it. i prefer HGEC because i like the meshes & textures used over BAB, roberts etc. HGEC will work somewhat with stock meshes, just not as well as I’d like. And not well enough for me to use them.

(sorry for necro-ing an old thread) :mrgreen:
himmelslicht
Schicksalsbote
Schicksalsbote
Danksagung erhalten: 4 Mal

In not sure what you mean with total clothing/armour replacer. The only HGEC patches for Nehrim ive seen so far are a full-nude-patch and a partial one, with modified armour looks.
einnashe
Stadtwache
Stadtwache
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

He means a female armor replacer that changes Nehrim-original armors to fit the HGEC body mesh, as opposed to reverting to the stock body mesh whenever they're equipped.

I've never noticed any problem with HGEC and stock meshes working together, though.
Casper
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat

i'm saying it doesn't look quite right (IMHO), not that it doesn't work.
Maigrets
Schurke
Schurke

For HGEC you can use the EVE HGEC Eyecandy Variants mod for the armour and clothing meshes.
http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=24078

If you have OBMM (use the manual version) installed for Nehrim install the OMOD as you would for Oblivion and only use the EVE_HGEC_BodyStock_and_ Clothing OMOD. That's what I've done and it works on all vanilla and custom clothing and armour. I'm in the process of adding all my favourite armours and other things etc to Nehrim, which is taking awhile, but I'm unlikely to play Oblivion again in the near future.

I've installed the main HGEC files for the actual body meshes as well with Ozmo's face and body textures and it makes a huge difference.

Apologies if I got the wrong message from the previous posts. :)

This is a vanilla Nehrim armour with HGEC installed.

Screen Shot example:
[+]
Bild
Dateianhänge
OBMM Nehrim.jpg
Zuletzt geändert von Maigrets am 23.12.2010 01:01, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Casper
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat

it works that well? without any toying around with anything (or no more than usual)? wow...

---edit
I'm in the process of adding all my favourite armours and other things etc to Nehrim
would you mind uploading a compilation mod or something similar, when you've got it finished? i think i'd like that. i'm too lazy to do all the tweaking, & "bashing" myself. & i'm not all that good with monkeys either. (i thought that was a good one, but my sense of humor is an acquired taste :roll: )
Zuletzt geändert von Casper am 19.12.2010 15:13, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Maigrets
Schurke
Schurke

Casper hat geschrieben:
it works that well? without any toying around with anything (or no more than usual)? wow...
Sure does. I forgot to mention you will need to re-master the EVE esp though and that's easy with TESGecko. I use the EBE fighter body which is an option with EVE. Also, if you want to use Ozmo's or other hires textures don't install the ones that come with EVE. You get the option to choose not to use them when you install the OMOD.

EDIT:
would you mind uploading a compilation mod or something similar, when you've got it finished? i think i'd like that. i'm too lazy to do all the tweaking, & "bashing" myself. & i'm not all that good with monkeys either. (i thought that was a good one, but my sense of humor is an acquired taste
Well, I don't know if I need permissions, but I suppose just an esp and a list of what I added would be OK. You'd have to download the source files. It depends on what you like though.

As far as armours etc I'm just adding them to a chest (or chests) but I'm going to add Zira's Clydsdale horses and make myself a house which I will release. It will all take awhile though.
EDIT again:
I got sick of the "bashing" and stuff too so most of what I add won't need it....I hope. Monkeys... :D
Casper
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat

EDIT:
would you mind uploading a compilation mod or something similar, when you've got it finished? i think i'd like that. i'm too lazy to do all the tweaking, & "bashing" myself. & i'm not all that good with monkeys either. (i thought that was a good one, but my sense of humor is an acquired taste
Well, I don't know if I need permissions, but I suppose just an esp and a list of what I added would be OK. You'd have to download the source files. It depends on what you like though.

As far as armours etc I'm just adding them to a chest (or chests) but I'm going to add Zira's Clydsdale horses and make myself a house which I will release. It will all take awhile though.
EDIT again:
I got sick of the "bashing" and stuff too so most of what I add won't need it....I hope. Monkeys... :D
other than the very, very basic stuff, i haven't done much modding since the original starcraft, way back when. so i'd appreciate it. thanks.

---edit
that was a mess of quotes to fix. *sigh*
---edit2
more so than i figured. I'm a nut i know
einnashe
Stadtwache
Stadtwache
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Actually, this discussion has given me an idea. Instead of converting the Nehrim meshes to HGEC, just make the female variants use meshes of other Exnem/HGEC armors.

The main problem, barring permissions, is that a lot of armor mods aren't split into separate parts. If anybody has any ideas/suggestions/requests, let me know.
13 Beiträge Seite 1 von 2