[Release] ExponentialLevellingNehrim

Moderator: Moderatoren

2 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
ibbeebee
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Hi I think it's time to add ExponentialLevellingNehrim to the list.

A mod to increase the level of difficulty in Nehrim by slowing down the rate at which both your level & skills rise in game & it also makes learning points more expensive. :twisted:

Anyone who was complaining about not being able to explore because their levels rose to fast well now you will need to explore every nook & cranny :evil: you will need every learning point you can get, & all the gold as well I hope :mrgreen:! If I haven't made it difficult enough, I'm sure someone will soon let me know soon enough.

it's still a beta but I won't be making any changes until I have played with it for a while. There are a number of ESP's in the mod 4 versions of the Levelling ESP easy Moderate Hard & extreme only use 1.

There are also 2 versions of the Map & info removal ESP again only use 1.

1 removes the information that tells you what level you should be to enter an area, & the other 1 removes both the Level & "you are here" announcements from both the Hud & the map

The levelling ESP slows down the rate at which you level. Slows down the rate at which your skills rise, & in the new version ExponentialLevellingLearningPoints Beta 1 also makes learning points a lot more expensive, all the information is in an excel file packed with the mod. The Mod is now up on Nexus http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=37547

There is now a version for use with Tejon's Progress http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=38191 & this is the link to Progress for Nehrim http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=38189 Regards Beebee

The mod is still a beta & I would like user feedback please Beebee
T Beebee
Zuletzt geändert von ibbeebee am 26.04.2011 06:07, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
ibbeebee
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Iv'e discovered an issue with ELN. I make changes to the Global Player Script & so does Jogs NIE, "Nehrim Interface Extension".

Well my modified Global Player Script is in the bashed patch now with all of Jog's settings, so I would guess that his version is overridden, but the rest of his mod's settings are still active in my game. This was only one small part of his mod just to do with Level up messages & it has made mine bilingual at the same time. The rest of the global Player Script is in German anyway & the only place it directly interfaces with the player is with level up messages which are translated into English in the Nehrim English ESP. If any other mod overrides the English ESP you will lose the English translations of the level up messages. The original version of my mod has these messages translated into English already so works fine with the English version of the game but would cause problems for anyone playing the German Version. Jogs code for the level up messages looks for the English ESP & if it finds it gives you the level up messages in English if not they are given in German so the mod is now bilingual it is now in both English & German, but I need Jog's permission to upload it to Tes Nexus,Regards Beebee
2 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1