Game breaking bugs.

Moderator: Moderatoren

7 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
LaDoncella
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Hello
found these awful bugs:

1. Placing the 4 torches on their spots wont kill the black troll. Had to kill it the boring way.
2. Using that dude boat will end with me stuck on a invisible boat when it reach the abbey port.
3. I won't level up in any way. No book no anything.
Hollwie
Schurke
Schurke

1. Well you have to start a new game and then try it again with those 4 torches...
2. Wtf? Well I think that shouldn't happen normally, you should decline his offer and swim to the Location...
3. Well you aren't leveling up, because you are only leveling up if you are killing the troll the right way (with the torches) sorry but you won't come arround creating a new game...
Oh yes and please upload your bugged savegame, so the admins can fix the bug you have with the boat

yours Hollwie
Roland Deschain
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Did you use the 4 "special" torches you can find in that small room or just normal torches? because with normal torches it doesn't work, you have to use the special ones.

Perhaps that bug in the boat you describe is also because you didn't kill the troll right and so haven't completed that quest stage.
You can't level up because you didn't kill the troll right. I would also suggest starting a new game.
But you could also load a save before you get in the boat, open the console and type "set startglobal to 1", then press enter.
Then you should be able to open your journal (you can find it under misc items) and level up.
I don't know if that solves your boat-bug, too

edit: If you still can't move, try typing "enableplayercontrols" to the console while stuck in the boat.
edit2: Did you speak to Merzul before you left the mine?
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 45 Mal

1.+3. When you were chased by the black troll, you got "beamed" up and went along the cables instead of riding the gondola? This will be (kind of) fixed in patch 1.0.8. As for now, writing "set startglobal to 1" into the console should help.
2. Can't you just press Space to get off the boat?
LaDoncella
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Roland Deschain hat geschrieben:
Did you use the 4 "special" torches you can find in that small room or just normal torches? because with normal torches it doesn't work, you have to use the special ones.
didn't have any other by that time. So yes they where quest torches.
But you could also load a save before you get in the boat, open the console and type "set startglobal to 1", then press enter.
Then you should be able to open your journal (you can find it under misc items) and level up.
Well this works well enough, I had lvl5 :lol:
arvisrend hat geschrieben:
1.+3. When you were chased by the black troll, you got "beamed" up and went along the cables instead of riding the gondola? This will be (kind of) fixed in patch 1.0.8. As for now, writing "set startglobal to 1" into the console should help.
yep, that indeed happened
no, just got stuck in there. Nothing except for loading seems to work (didnt try any console commands).

Thank you.
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 45 Mal

LaDoncella hat geschrieben:
no, just got stuck in there. Nothing except for loading seems to work (didnt try any console commands).
If you could upload your save on that boat, I'd be glad to see it. This is a bug we never had been reported.
crpgnut
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter

I ran into the invisible boat bug too, but I was able to change views by pressing the middle mouse button and that fixed the problem for me. The boat redrew on the switch from 1st person to 3rd person and I was able to disembark.
7 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1