Can't alter graphics

Moderator: Moderatoren

5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Necal
Bettler
Bettler

The graphics level remains consistent, no matter what I try to do; alter the settings in game, no good. Alter the settings in the launcher, no good. I even tried looking through the .ini, but I decided that I would not alter that till I knew what the sections meant.

Thing is, my computer, essentially, sucks. Meaning that, while I can play Nehrim, it goes slowly. Really slowly. Now, normally I just go into the graphics menu and lower the settings; I don't mind if my game looks like crap as long as I can play it. However, that seems to have no effect on Nehrim.
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 45 Mal

This looks like your Oblivion.ini is read-only, or protected by the UAC.
Necal
Bettler
Bettler

Oblivion.ini is not read only, nor is the oblivion_default.ini. Nehrim_default.ini is, likewise, unaltered.

UAC has, and always will be, off on my computer.

Forgot to mention this; the menus in game show the alterations, as do the settings in the Nehrim launcher.
Gizmodian
Schurke
Schurke

Which ini's are you changing? The one in My Documents, or the one in the installation area? [IE- C:/Program Files/Nehrim/]

If changing the one in the My Documents [which is the one you usually modify], try backing up the ones in the installation folder and modify those instead.
Necal
Bettler
Bettler

Please read my first post. That answers your question.
5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1