Need help the Console (~) command syntax and values

Moderator: Moderatoren

2 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
KorVet
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

I am a bit physically handicapped and unable to do things fast in -game. Being 75 years old does not help either. I do not use the console commands often but there is one command that I need and cannot use. I want to be able to advance a quest to the next stage when the current stage is beyond my physical capability to meet a time limit. I believe the CS command "player.SetStage <QuestID> <Stage>" would do what I need to do. But, I need to get the quest ID and the quest stage data. Finding these two pieces of data for Oblivion quests is fine but since Nemrim quests are not in Oblivion data bases I am stuck! I have posted this request in other forums and have received some help, but I think that there maybe someone here that can offer some advice and/or specifics on how to do what I need to do.
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 45 Mal

First, it's not "player.SetStage" but just "SetStages". Quest stages are global, rather than dependent on an actor.

You should open Nehrim.esm in the CS in order to find out the stages. Either move the CS into the Nehrim directory (including the DLL files required - it will ask you for these files if you don't move them, so you will know which files it wants), or copy the Nehrim.esm into your Oblivion directory.
2 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1