Is fatigue supposed to be virtually unlimited

Moderator: Moderatoren

7 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Daedalus27
Bettler
Bettler

I noticed that my fatigue is at an insane level compared to my other stats. It has been at 65000+ since the beginning so it has never been an issue just to swing away in a fight. Is this an intentional design or did I stumble on some bug? It just seems odd that my hp would be 290, my mana 193, and fatigue 65650. If it is an intentional design, it is nice, but I kinda question it. If not, let me know and I'll post the bug report with the save game.
Hades
Schurke
Schurke

Well this is the german forum so ...

Anyway, fatigue at my version is ~120 at the beginning and in later stages of the game it increases to like 250ish.
Therefore, I guess you in fact did stumble on some kind of bug.
I suggest you to actually upload your save game here, or in the english forum.

Regards,
Hades
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 45 Mal

This 65000+ shit is a bug that has never been really explained yet. If you happen to know what exactly caused it to rise up (or, actually, fall down, since it's an underflow error) to 65000+, we would really love to know.
Daedalus27
Bettler
Bettler

I went ahead and reported the bug. Unfortunately all my save games have the bug. My earliest savegame is level 5 after doing some Tinin Abbey stuff. If I remember correctly the starting mine was normal fatigue but somewhere between level 3 and 5 it popped up. If I ever start a new game, Ill try and pay attention if it happens to narrow down what is causing the bug to appear.
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter

Thank you! I've replied in the bugtracker.
FreezeProblem
Krieger
Krieger
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

I have got this bug in last few saves and probably found where it first occured.

UPD I have found where realy bug is(since get it second time, then few times else just to be sure) Faldrin Daemon uses magic with stun script on player. It is bugged. Using "setav fatigue 0" on player fixes the situation.

I will create a plugin to replace "setav fatigue 0 / setav fatigue fat" to something like "player.pushactoraway target 0" like in fireball spell to avoid gliches like this in future.
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter

Thanks a lot. The stun cause will be fixed. I am pretty sure there is also a different cause, though.
7 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1