Need help getting Nehrim to work.

Moderator: Moderatoren

35 Beiträge Seite 4 von 4
Mambazo
Gauner
Gauner

Does anyone know if the newest update to Nehrim targeted any of the problems with installation/missing textures, such as I've been having? I'm downloading the new patch now but I'm not too hopeful. Still having these same problems.

I know Hazzmat's method has worked for me in the past as the last time I had Nehrim, I got it by just copying it off my brother's external hard drive; however he lives 4.5 hours away and has long since gotten rid of Oblivion and Nehrim and has moved onto Skyrim which i cannot do because I am poor :( so that is no longer an option.

EDIT: Yep still having exact same problems after patching :( Tried everything ALL over again- uninstalled Oblivion, reinstalled to a folder on my desktop, patched oblivion, then tried to install Nehrim as administrator... and ONCE AGAIN it tells me that "the path you have given is wrong, it contains no oblivion.exe file". So frustrating.

By the way.... If it's so important that you install Nehrim and Oblivion in separate folders, why is it that it apparently needs to be installed to a path that contains an oblivion.exe file?
greenlight
Eliath
Eliath
Danksagung erhalten: 57 Mal

The Nehrim-Folder contains the Oblivion.exe, too. Remember, just the master files/data has been changed, the engine, which the oblivion.exe contains hasn't been changed.
Hazzmat
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 15 Mal

Dude I feel so sorry for you I wish I could help you but I really couldn't figure it out last time so good luck!
Raeja2
Bettler
Bettler

It looks like the game isn't updating properly because all of the options in the launcher are not clickable so I can't get to the data files
Raeja2
Bettler
Bettler

I fixed it, I had put the launcher on my desktop but it doesn't work
35 Beiträge Seite 4 von 4