Skyrim not working after uninstalling Enderal

Moderator: Moderatoren

2 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
MegaBlystone
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

I will be the first to admit that I have little knowledge of modding and computers in general, and this is probably a simple problem with a simple solution that was somehow my fault.

With that out of the way, here's what's going on:

Enderal runs terribly on my computer. After several fruitless attempts at trying to fix that, I decided "Whatever, I'll try again when I'm rich enough to get better hardware." Then, I went about uninstalling Enderal. So, here is where my idiocy when it comes to modding comes into play: I forgot about the Enderal launcher's ability to uninstall the mod from there, and ended up just deleting all of Enderal's files directly from the Skyrim folder (including the launcher itself). Then, there was absolutely nothing Enderal related on my computer whatsoever.

I then tried to play Skyrim later that day. The game opened, but I was met with a light blue screen that whole time. No sound, no visuals, no menus, nothing; Just a light blue screen. I uninstalled and reinstalled Skyrim. Twice. Same thing happened both times. I now assume that this is because I didn't uninstall from the launcher.

So... Help a guy out? Any assistance will be much appreciated!
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

Hi!

Does the Enderal Launcher still detects your Enderal installation? If yes just click uninstall. It will delete all related Enderal files.

Reinstall Skyrim. Verify Integrity of Skyrim's game cache.
2 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1